Liquid Protein Hydrolysate 30% is used as reliable source of essential amino acids for plants. Available in brownish or creamy yellowish colored transparent fluid form, this chelating micronutrient is obtained from soya, casein and various other substances (procured from animals). All these ingredients are hydrolyzed by using specific enzymes under controlled environment. It is readily absorbed by plants. Ph value of this liquid ranges between 4.5 to 6.5. To maintain its original standard, this liquid needs to be stored at less than 25 degree centigrade temperature and should be kept away from direct sunlight.
Specifications of Protein Hydrolysate 30% Liquid
- Product Category : Amino Acid / Protein Hydrolysate.
- Appearance : Creamish Yellow to Brown colored clear liquid.
- Total Nitrogen : 3.75% Min.
- Total Protein Content : 24.0% Min.
- pH (2% Solution) : 4.5 To 6.5