Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP) serves as a powerful and effective chelating factor for metal ions that include magnesium, calcium and iron. Its molar mass is 299.0. Its application can be noticed in sugar refinery, textile manufacturing, water treatment, dye making, soap and detergent production fields. It has minimum 400.0 chelating value and its 1% solution has maximum 2.0 ph value. Available in clear pale yellowish or colorless liquid form, this chemical has toxin free content.
Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP) Properties:
- CAS NO.: 6419-19-8
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 299.0
- MOLECULAR FORMULA: C3H12O9P3N
- APPEARANCE: Clear colourless to pale yellow aqueous solution.
- ACTIVE CONTENT: 50.0 plus minus 2.0% (AS ACID)
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY g / ltr: 1.28 "1.38
- pH (1% SOLUTION): 2.0. MAX
- CHELATION VALUE (MIN): 400.0
- APPLICATION: Amino trimethylene phosphonic acid (atmp) is used as a strong chelating agent for metal ions like ca, mg and fe in water treatment, textile application, sugar processing, dyes, soap and detergents.