We are among leading entities, engaged in offering supreme quality Humic Acid Powder, that is used for improving quality of plants, root development, soil quality, the effectiveness of micronutrients, nutrient uptake by the root system, nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots and reduces nutrient losses Information.
Humic Acid is obtained by extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite and is used as a soil conditioner. Humic Acid is insoluble in water. It can be further treated to get Potassium Humate & Fulvic Acid. Humic Acid mainly consist of Humic substance. It is produced by biodegradation of dead organic matter in the soil such as lignin. It is a complex mixture of a variety of different acids.
Specifications of Humic Acid Powder
- Product Name: Humic Acid Powder
- Product Code: M013
- Product Category: Chelated Micronutrients Series
- Synonyms: Humic Acid
- Appearance: Dark Blackish Powder
- Solubility: Insoluble In Water
- Humic Acid content : 70.0% Min. (on Dry Basis)
- Moisture: 15.0% Max
- Sulphated Ash : 13.0% Max
- Packing: 25 Kg. HDPE Bags
Uses / Application of Humic Acid Powder
- Promotes root development
- Improves the soil structure