Banking on our in-depth market knowledge, we have embossed marks of unmatched excellence by providing Magnesium EDTA. This chemical basically reduces the hardness (or presence of metalcations) in water so that it is widely used in soaps and shampoos. In addition to this, it prevents the discoloring of dyed fabrics, as it removes harmful free metal ions. Formulated in accordance with set regulations of this domain and by utilizing latest formulation techniques, our offered product is known for its following attributes:
- Low moisture content
Specifications of Magnesium EDTA
- Product Code : M004.
- Product Category : Chelated Mirconutrients Series.
- CAS No. : 14402-88-1.
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Magnesium EDTA, Magnesium Disodium EDTA, Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetic Acid Magnesium Disodium Salt, Magnesium Sodium EDTA.
- Molecular Formula : C10H12O8N2Mg.Na2.4H2O.
- Molecular Weight : 430.0.
- Appearance : White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay : 98.0% Min.
- Magnesium Content : 5.0% Min.
- pH : 5.5 8.5.