|Home||» Products||» EDTA Derivatives||» Disodium Edta|
With sincerity and hard work of our chemical engineers, we have carved a distinct niche for ourselves by providing optimum quality Disodium Edta. Recognized as effective sequestering agent, this acid grabs metallic cation such as calcium or lead from the process and forms a stable compound. In addition to this, our offered Disodium Edta is carefully formulated by our team of dexterous chemical engineers with the help of latest techniques.
- Micro-nutrient for Plant Growth
- Water Treatment
- Laboratory Reagent
- Food & Beverages
- Soaps & Detergents
Disodium EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Application of EDTA
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Disodium EDTA
- Product Name : Disodium EDTA.
- Product Code : E002.
- Product Category : Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No. : 139-33-3 (Anhydrous); 6381-92-6 (Dihydrate).
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid Disodium Salt, N,N'-1,2-ethanediylbis(N-(carboxymethyl)glycine) edetic acid Disodium Salt, Disodium Edetate, Metaclaw, Trilon B, Versene 220, Dissolvine, Titriplex, etc.
- Molecular Formula : C10H14O8N2Na2.2H2O.
- Molecular Weight : 372.2.
- Appearance : White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay : 99.0% Min.
- pH : 4.0 - 6.0.
- Chelation Value as mg. of CaCO3 : 270.0.
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Disodium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal, Agriculture. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
- Contact Details
- New Alliance Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd.
NEW ALLIANCE DYE CHEM PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.