Product Code : M005
Brand Name : NEW ALLIANCE DYE CHEM PVT LTD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 KG
- Unit of Measure
- 220 INR
- Price Range
- 220.00 - 250.00 INR
- Molecular Formula
- Ph Level
- 4.5 â€œ 7.5.
- CAS No
- 98.0% Min. (As Manganese EDTA)
- Pinkish White Crystalline Powde
Adhering to clients oriented and innovative approach, our organization is instrumental in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Chelate Manganese EDTA. This chemical compound is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid and it is a Sequestering or Chelating Agent. Widely used for cleaning various systems, this chemical grabs metallic cation such as Calcium or Lead from the process and then forms a stable compound that is excreted from the system. Further, our offered Chelate Manganese EDTA is strictly checked in our well-equipped quality department that is supervised by our quality controllers.
- High thermal stability
- Low moisture content
- Accurate composition
Information on Manganese EDTA
Manganese EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.
Specifications of Manganese EDTA
- Product Name : Manganese EDTA.
- Product Code : M005.
- Product Category : Chelated Micronutrients Series.
- CAS No. : 15375-84-5.
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Manganese EDTA, Manganese Disodium EDTA,
- Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetic Acid Manganese Disodium Salt, Manganese Sodium EDTA.
- Molecular Formula : C10H12MnN2O8.2Na.
- Molecular Weight : 389.13.
- Appearance : Pinkish White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay : 98.0% Min. (As Manganese EDTA)
- Manganese Content : 12.0% Min.
- pH : 4.5 Ã¢â¬Å 7.5.
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Uses / Application of Manganese EDTA
Manganese EDTA is a Sequestering Agent. Manganese EDTA is used in Agriculture for preventing Manganese deficiencies in plants. It is also used as a supplement & a booster to a regular fertilizer schedule to enhance yields & quality of the crops.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 7 DAYS
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Western Europe, South America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO CRTIFICATES